Rotisseries are great if you want showcase your most popular hot items through theater cooking.
These versatile machines aren’t just for chicken, though. Our rotisseries can give just the right touch of browning and texture to meats, fish, casseroles, cinnamon rolls— virtually anything you can cook in a regular oven. And with features like electronic programmability, your employees will spend less time training, leading to greater productivity. We also offer rotisserie display cabinets, designed to hold and display chickens during “theater cooking” until carving, serving or selling. These display units correspond dimensionally to the rotisseries, which can be stacked on the displays to save space and provide convenient access.
- THERMA-VEC even heat process cooks full loads quickly and evenly using gentle, cross-flow convection and radiant heat
- Digital electronic controls with 9 programmable cook cycles
- Programmable browning and texture control
- Large LED display for simultaneous time and temperature
- Food temperature probe ensures product quality and consistency, eliminating the guess work in preparation
- Comes with spit rotation switch for easy loading
- Rotation automatically stops when doors open
- Tempered clear glass doors feature black matrix shaded borders
- Interchangeable splits and baskets allow operators to prepare a wide variety of menu items beyond chicken, including kabobs, pastries, roasts and ribs
- Simple three-piece drive tube and rotor assembly
- Drive assembly, drip trays and drain pans are easily disassembled for quick cleanup
- Easy-to-disassemble stainless steel parts and optional Teflon coating makes rotisserie simple to maintain
- High-quality stainless steel construction
Unlike the competition, Henny Penny engineers every control panel for every product they make. It’s just one more way they take real-world customer needs and translate them into real-world foodservice solutions. Because they understand the challenges that operators face every day, it informs how they approach the functionality of their products — and because they don’t rely on third-party vendors, they can customize their controls more efficiently.
Dan T. Cathy, President and CEO
“It doesn’t really make any difference what they make. We know if it comes from Henny Penny it’s going to be battle-ready and ready to go to work…and it’s going to be there for a long time to come. I know, because at Chick-fil-A, we’ve been doing business with the Henny Penny Corporation for more than 40 years.”
Jerry Latta, Director of Operations
“Henny Penny has always been there for us. If you have any problems, managers can pick up the phone and someone is there to help them…day or night. So it makes my job easier.”
“They’re almost an extension of the way we do business, which from Wendy’s perspective is very important. Dave Thomas had a lot of core values that still continue today. Henny Penny embodies those same core values.”
Roberto Bianchi, Director of Operations
“In the end, what really has given us such trust in Henny Penny is that they have become a true partner and family member. They consistently rises to every challenge we throw their way, and I can confidently say that Pollo Campero wouldn’t be what it is today without Henny Penny.”
"Carlisle Food Systems represents 'service after the sale'. They are responsive to our needs, ready to serve in an advisory capacity even if [the] product line may be purchased elsewhere. They are there when you need them. Anyone can sell you a product; Carlisle services you throughout the buy, sell, and maintenance of the product."
Lamar Dixon, Owner
"My Henny Penny Evolution Elite fryer is definitely paying for itself. The cost savings are significant and more than cover the lease. I am enjoying this new fryer."
"...I believe that the reliability of the Henny Penny equipment has been instrumental in making our foodservice operations profitable when many fail. In today's environment it is rare to find someone like you who does what they say and stands 100% behind the products and services that they sell."
Howard Hopkins, Owner
After switching from a Frymaster with a roll-around filter and oil needing replacement every 3 days, to a Henny Penny with built-in filter: "Happy with the fryers performance... We got three weeks out of the oil. Very happy with that aspect."